Sunday, November 2, 2008



Flying into Winter, Art in Aberdeen Scotland
My evil masters have put me up in a sumptous hotel. I know they are just trying to lure me further into their clutches. Trap me in this job with luxuries. The master of the dark towers of power and energy know how to seduce poor writers. Will it work. Stay tuned over the next few years to find out.

With enough pills the flight over the ocean was a blink. ..My first stop from the airport was the Peacock Visual Artist Gallery. They have a great show up at the Peacock Gallery, which I'll reveiw later this week, or post as soon as I get back to the states. Its called Invisible Oil and there will be load of details further down the line.

I'm having a great time. I love the Scotish. Great accents if a bit hard to understand.

No comments: